Practically Shooting

Reloading bench photos.

Crashbox

I haven't seen any threads of this topic yet, so I figured I would start one. If one does exist, my apologies.

Here is my bench as of today. On the far left is an RCBS priming tool; on the right side are my Hornady LnL Classic and LnL AP, respectively. Right of the bench is my powder vault, an old refrigerator.

In addition to the 32-watt T8 fixture there are four, 13-watt CFL's in clamp fixtures to light up the bench. It is BRIGHT.

The rope light is great for under-the-bench lighting.

Inside the vault:

Very nice! I really like the refrigerator for airtight storage.

You don't like 2400 do you?

(Just kidding. I'm about the same with Varget and H110)

Neatness is a mental disease you know

It is more crowded now, after I bolted on the Forster Co-Ax press. BTW, there are at least three presses hidden in that picture.

Very nice! I really like the refrigerator for airtight storage.

You don't like 2400 do you?

(Just kidding. I'm about the same with Varget and H110)

Neatness is a mental disease you know

[sNIP]

It is more crowded now, after I bolted on the Forster Co-Ax press. BTW, there are at least three presses hidden in that picture.

Your bench looks very much like my cubicle at work as well as the majority of my house! In my cubicle is a sign posted "A place for everything and everything all over the place".

Yes, 2400 is one of my very favorite powders. I also like Titegroup for my regular-strength .357 Magnum target rounds, and Longshot works very well in my SIG .40 so I bought a keg of it.