Practically Shooting

New guy from PA

RebinPA

Howdy. I'm new here, just joined the other day. I'd like to stick around, though it seems a little dead here. Maybe that's just my timing.:)

I shoot all BP historical weapons, original and repro. With the exception of a couple pistols, I stick to millitary issued only and cast all my ammo. I try to keep a little history alive.;) When I'm not fixing cars or old games/computers, you might see me at some CW reenactments. I do a couple on a part-time basis.

Rebin,

Welcome to our slowly but surely growing forum! It is a bit slow, but it takes time to grow any web forum from scratch.

Do you have any youtubes of your reenactments?

Wayne

I don't have any personally, but someone might've got me. The last major battle one I did was '03 Gettysburg and got shot with a ramrod someone forgot in the gun frown I do mostly smaller living history type and demonstrations for kids, etc. I specialize in the use and function of the weapons from that period, but dabble in even earlier stuff. smile

• 1 month later...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/media/set/?set=a.177021949022442.44422.100001439153868

Here's an album from my latest event. This time I was assigned as bodyguard (aide de camp) to Longstreet's 1st corps ANV. There are a few shots of incorrect stuff in camp, but it didn't take away from the purpose. This wasn't a reenactment of an actual battle, but more of a tactical simulation of the era.

Enjoy.

• 5 months later...