Practically Shooting

What is your favorite loading manual?

Crashbox, Are you also a fan of the .405 Winchester? Hornady #5 has some data on the 405 I also believe Hogdon has some online loads listed for the .405. When Winchester started producing some 1895 rifles a few years back i had to get myself teddy Roosevelt's "Big Medicine". i have since did some mino customization to the rifle by putting on a red rubber Pachmyr Decelerator recoil pad and a Lyman #38 peep sight.

Crashbox, Are you also a fan of the .405 Winchester? Hornady #5 has some data on the 405 I also believe Hogdon has some online loads listed for the .405. When Winchester started producing some 1895 rifles a few years back i had to get myself teddy Roosevelt's "Big Medicine". i have since did some mino customization to the rifle by putting on a red rubber Pachmyr Decelerator recoil pad and a Lyman #38 peep sight.

Yessir, I am a HUGE fan of the .405- I'd like to get a new one for that matter.

What's a "recoil pad"? The .405's are SUPPOSED to hurt at the transmitting end as well smile

I gotta ask how were able to download the data?

Wayne

The Hogdon data was a simple cut and paste and then arrange it to my liking. After that it was manual data entry. Took a while though. So now I have a spreasheet for each caliber that I can sort the way I want. Bullet weight, powder type etc.