Practically Shooting

RIP: Dean Dillibaugh, DGR/Dean's Gun Restorations

BarryinIN

DGR did/does top notch Garand restorations.  He was known as one of the few who could make a functional T26 "Tanker" version. 

er 28, 2015 at 06:04:13 PDT
>> To: Michelle <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Dean-DGR
>> I come with a very heavy heart to let everyone know that Dean Dillabaugh of Dean?s Gun Restorations passed away. His dream was for me to continue the business and he did everything he had to do to prepare for this day.  As you know, I have been with DGR for 12+ years and will continue to move the business forward per his wishes.
>>  
>> Dean has been preparing the business for the last couple years for this situation.  Amanda Richardson has been training with Dean for the last four years. Dean had 100% trust and confidence in Amanda. Dean was very particular about his work as most of you know and instilled his high standards of workmanship and attention to detail in Amanda, who has been doing the majority of our gunsmith activities for the last 6 months.
>>  
>> If you have any work or orders with us right now, rest assured that we are getting them done. We are continuing the business of restoring/rebuilding rifles and we are operating at 100% as we move on in the foreseeable future.  I look forward to continuing to work with you.
>>  
>> Please free feel to reach out to me if you have any questions about our services, orders and needs.
>>  
>> Michelle Bowling- DGR
>>  
>> Dean's Gun Restorations  
>> 
>> Telephone:  423.562.2010
>> 
>> www.dgrguns.com
>> 
>> ?Life?s Too Short To Shoot An Ugly Gun!?
>>