Practically Shooting

CCI .22 Ammo In Stock

BarryinIN

Our local gunshop has had some off and on over the past year, but aside from a little CCI, it's been foreign stuff like Aguila or Geco.  

That's all there or any of the others.

The CCI that came in was the sleeve of 100-rd boxes that acts as the display stand.  It holds maybe ten boxes at most.  That's how much Mini-Mag I saw there.   The other CCI was a few boxes of one of the odd stuff like quiet CB caps and maybe some shot.  

I bought one of the boxes of Mini-Mags and was happy to find it shot like it always had, which is to say pretty good.  The quality hadn't dropped off like all others I've tried in the past few years.  

Thats why I pounced when I saw this for sale. I got mine coming...then I told you guys. 

• 2 weeks later...

In a couple of local shops this past week, I've seen special boxes from CCI called "Christmas Gift Packs" or something similar.  It's a red box holding three 100-rd boxes of Standard Velocity .22 ammo. 

It looks a little different, so I looked right past them at least a couple of times when checking the .22 supply at my favorite place. 

Be on the lookout if you want some.  They were $29.95 where I first saw them. 

It looks like this.  I overlooked it at first, thinking it was one of those "holiday tins" with a small bottle of Hoppes No 9 and a $5 knife for $30.  

image_zpsj8gwxbvo.jpg

image_zpsot1fkoll.jpg

I'm getting a fair assortment of .22 ammo again.  Now if I could find someone with a CZ 455 willing to trade, I'd be set. 

I thought that might help.  The more I tried to describe it, the more I made a simple thing confusing. 

I shot some today.  It was OK.  No record groups, but it didn't throw the occasional mystery flyer like I see with a lot of .22 ammo from the past few years.