Practically Shooting

Supplier has no pistol/shotgun powders in stock

wwillson

I contacted the wholesaler I've purchased reloading components from for years to ask if they have any shotgun/pistol powders in stock. I'll be looking for Longshot, Titegroup, and Clays pretty soon. They don't have a single pound of shotgun/pistol powder. They do have some rifle powders like 50BMG, but very little. Are you seeing any powders in stock anywhere out there?

Wayne

Wayne,

Here in Northern Ohio the Powder selection has gotten a lot better the last few weeks with the pistol powders becoming available. The only powder that is hit or miss is the IMR pistol / shotgun line. One, four and eight pound containers of Hodgdon powder are available. I picked up some Win WSF and Win 231 which I had not seen in a real long time. The full line of Alliant powders are in stock. Lots of primers on the shelves. The Federal SP primers were on sale recently for $23.99 x 1,000. Now if I could only find some 22 long rifle Rimfire ammo(CCI Standard Velocity)!!!