Practically Shooting

carry pistol

spasm3

I'm thinking about adding concealed carry pistol. My current carry is a .380 lcp. I really like the S+W MP Shield. Its available in 9mm and .40. I like the idea of a larger round but i don't want to add another caliber to stock. ( i have 9mm,.45, .22, and .380.) Thoughts?

What do you guys carry concealed? I don't want to carry a 1911 concealed. I like them but i want a double/single action.

I'm not a .40 fan for a few reasons, but I wouldn't let the need to keep another type of ammo around keep me from carrying what I consider a more effective caliber. Some inconveniences are worth it.

What do I carry concealed? Browning HiPower (9mm) or 1911 (.45) IWB and a Kahr P9 Covert (9mm) in front pocket. In addition, off and on, a S&W 442 (.38) in an ankle holster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm thinking about adding concealed carry pistol. My current carry is a .380 lcp. I really like the S+W MP Shield. Its available in 9mm and .40. I like the idea of a larger round but i don't want to add another caliber to stock. ( i have 9mm,.45, .22, and .380.) Thoughts?

What do you guys carry concealed? I don't want to carry a 1911 concealed. I like them but i want a double/single action.

​I carry a 9mm Walther PPQ M1.

Springfield XDs 9mm - small, concealable, and fun to shoot.  I had a Ruger LC9 - it's small, concealable, but not fun to shoot.  The backstrap on the LC9 is very narrow and hurts the hand after a few shots.  The XDs has a wider backstrap and doesn't hurt the hand even after a hundred rounds.

• 3 months later...