Practically Shooting

CAN NOT CARRY HANDGUN IN CANADA/O.K.IN ARIZONZ

TOFINOtom

FUNNY how diferent laws are. As per BATF&E. i have my 3550-3D form NIA 6. issued by the batfe,my non resident north dakota hunting licence and an invitation letter from the CUSTER SPORTSMANS CLUB in CUSTER WASHINGTON. I even have letters from the ARIZONA DEPT. PUBLIC SAFETY and a letter from the chief of police in APACHE JUNCTION(friend has a place there i am headed for when it gets too old here).SAYING, WELCOME to ARIZONA where i can legally carry my revolvers concealled or open carry.Yet, the border agents at washingtons PEACE ARCH crossing say NO WAY a canadian(FOREIGN ALIEN) will be allowed to enter with a 44 and 357 magnum handgun., heck,i even have a letter from washingtons state bureau of firearm permits saying i can legally enter and cross washington with my guns,on my way to arizona, provided they are unloaded and properly cased.I called the BATFE in VIRGINA the lady,very professional, said TELL THAT MISERABLE BORDER AGENT TO CONTACT US She gave me a phone number, said the agent was in violation of federal law and i was MORE than properly permited to enter with my firearms. I thanked her and will cross the border at IDAHO. imagin telling the border agent he is wrong and phone ATF,heck, they would FIND 500lbs. of worlf famopus B.C.BUD in my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!! seems the feds are taking WASHINGTON STATE/BORDER SERVICES TO COURT over their violation.

HELLO ww, exactly, i can imagine what would happen, telling border securty to contact the BATFE FOR A CLARIFACTION!!! i am sure the border services/border patrol would FIND 500lbs.of world famous B.C.BUD, as its called, in my truck. not good. i unfortunately have the LOOK. 230LBS, SHAVED HEAD LONG BEARD. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE BEARD.shaved head because of the nature of my work. guess i should start wearing sport shirts ,shave the beard and grow my hair.mabe get a cane or walker and loose my sunglasses. guess i will crossinto IDAHO. BUDDY called this evening APACHE JUNCTION ARIZONA. 92 Degrees.beer is ice cold,asked when i was heading down. said How can i leave b.c. its 52 degrees, rained for the past week and my old boss wants me to go back to work for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!